Klarus Kabelschalter TR11 für XT1A, XT1C, XT2A
Momentary activation: Click anywhere (except strobe switch/circular button) on the pressure pad to active momentary-on mode.
Constant-on: Press and hold the constant-on switch for more than 1 second for constant-on mode with high output.
High-Mid-Low Outputs: With constant-on activated, press the constant-on switch for more than 0.6 second to cycle through High-Mid-Low modes. Click anywhere on the pressure pad (all but the strobe switch) to turn the light off.
Strobe: When the light is on or off, click the strobe switch (circular button) to access the strobe function. To deactivate strobe, click the strobe switch again--- this will switch to the previous output(s). For example, if it was turned off prior to accessing the strobe function, the unit will return to off mode. If it was set previously to the mid output mode, the unit will return to mid output mode.
1. High quality durable PU material.
2. 100,000 clicks life cycle
3. Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
4. Diameter of tail: 23mm. Length of tail: 36mm
5. Length of wire: 23cm. Whole length of remote pressure switch: 46mm
7. It fits on XT1A, XT1C and XT2A.